- 19 September – 31 May Tue–Sun 10–17
- 1 June– 18 September Mon–Sun 10–18
- 1 December starting 13.00 I floor exhibition hall is closed. Entrence for all with discount ticket.
- 2 December museum closes at 16.00
- 4 December 11.00-14.00 I floor and III floor exhibition halls closed. Entrence for all with discount ticket.
- 21 December museum closes at 16.00
- 23 December we are open 10–14
- 24–26 December we are CLOSED
- 31 December – 1 January we are CLOSED
(Temporarily not available)
(pupils, students, pensioners)
1 year ticket – 20 €
1 year family ticket – 40 €
We kindly ask all groups (10 people and more) to register beforehand at @email.
We offer a variety of classes on different topics. Please see the selection here.
Prices of museum lessons:
- pre-schoolers and 1st graders - 2 €/child
- school children from 2nd grade up - 5 €/child
Teachers free of charge - 2 for each school group and 3 for preschool groups.
Up to 25 children per group, larger groups will be divided into smaller groups.
To book museum lessons write to @email
Children groups without museum lessons:
- children up to 8 years old – free
- children aged 9-18 – 4 €/child
Teachers free of charge - 2 for each school group and 3 for preschool groups. Visits must be registered beforehand at @email
We offer guided tours in Estonian, English and Russian. Duration of the tour 45-60 minutes.
Price - 2 €/visitor+ museum ticket. Up to 25 children per group, larger groups will be divided into smaller groups.
NB! Minimum cost of the guided tour is 100 €.
Tours are available outside business hours on prior agreement.
To book a guided tour please write to @email. Please specify the date, time, size of the group and the age of people taking part of the tour.
Entrance is free for everyone on the last Friday of the first month each quarter (in January, April, July and October) an on May 18th, the International Museum Day. On these days guided tours are not provided.
In addition entrance is free for the following groups upon presentation of documents:
- on the International Day for Protection of Children, 1 June for visitors under the age of 18 with one parent;
- Ukrainian refugees;
- Employees of Estonian museums;
- ICOM members;
- members of the Association of Estonian Biology Teacher;
- people with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person
- owners of Tallinn Card
- children up to 9;
- journalist upon the presentation of the international press card.